- Cash on Delivery available only within Colombo 1 – 15
- Islandwide delivery available
- Orders will be delivered using a third party courier company.
- Delivery of the items will be based on the availability of the item you have ordered and on the delivery location
- Delivery period provided in our site will neither form a condition nor a warranty on the delivery period.
Once the payment has been made you will received an email confirming the item you have purchased.
How do I check the status of my order?
- Once your order is placed you will receive an email with your order details which include the order confirmation number.
- Before the item you have purchased is dispatched to you we will reconfirm the address provided by you by contacting you or via email.
- Once payment is made your order cannot be cancelled.
- Cancellation of an order will be done only due to the non-availability of an item.
- We accept payments via Visa and MasterCard.
- VISA and MasterCard Payment options are provided by DIALOG GENIE
Is it safe to make online payments?
- At the time of payment, you will be directed to the Dialog Genie payment gateway which is PCI-DSS certified app in Sri Lanka. All our payments and transactions are secured.
- Once the payment is made you will be re-directed back to CyberDeals.lk
- If you have any clarifications about the safety on the online payment, please contact CyberDeals.
What should I do if my payment fails?
- In case of a payment failure, please retry ensuring:
- Information passed on to payment gateway is accurate i.e.: account details, billing address, OTP
- Check your internet connection isn’t disrupted in the process
- Verify with the relevant bank whether your card has sufficient funds to make the necessary payments.
- Verify with the relevant bank whether your card is eligible for internet payments and transactions.
Returns and Exchanges
Thank you for your purchase. We hope you are happy with your purchase. However, if you find any malfunction or faults with your purchased product, you may return it to us for an exchange. Please see below for more information on our return policy.
To return an item, please email customer service at email@example.com or contact: 076 0044544. We will guide you on how to make your returns. If you are returning via courier service, Place the item securely in its original packaging and Purchase Invoice from CyberDeals, and mail your return to the following address:
36/6, Robert Road, Dehiwala 10350 Sri Lanka
Please note, you will be responsible for all return shipping charges. We strongly recommend that you use a trackable method to mail your return.
After receiving your return and inspecting the condition of your item, we will process you an exchange. Please allow at least seven (7) days from the receipt of your item to process your exchange.
The following items cannot be returned or exchanged:
- Tempered Glass
- Phone Covers
- Non-warranty Products
For defective or damaged products, please contact us at the customer service number below to arrange an exchange.
Any item that is covered under a warranty the details of the warranty will be disclosed on the product’s short description, specification page. However we have the absolute discretion in accepting or refusing any item under Exchange or Return and Refund Policy.
- We try our best to show accurate information to our customers when it comes to product Specifications, Prices, Discounts, Images and Availability.
- However, all these may change without prior notice.