- Computer Peripherals, Kingston, SATA SSD Drives
Kingston A400 2.5″ SATA SSD Solid State Drive
- Fast start up, loading and file transfers
- More reliable and durable than a hard drive
- Multiple capacities with space for applications or a hard drive replacement
- SSD must be initialized and formatted to enable host computer and applications to access the drive.
- Use Windows Disk Management tool, or MacOS Disk Utility app, or Linux compatible disk partition utility to initialize and format new SSD.
- Fresh install operating system from distribution media to SSD, or use data cloning software to migrate data from source drive to SSD.
- Flash Drives & Pen Drives, Kingston
Kingston DataTraveler microDuo 3.0 OTG Flash Drive
- Expanded storage for tablets and smartphones with USB OTG support
- Quickly transfer and back up files, photos and videos to your computer at USB 3.0 speeds
- Easily share files between mobile devices without the need for cables or Wi-Fi
- Small form factor for easy portability